Rabu, 07 November 2012

Gaining Attention

Alhamdulilah yah,, tinggal  1 lgi yg blum d posting,, tpi materinya sehabis ini  -__-“.  Gk ush berlama2 lgi,, ini dia…

Gaining Attention


  • Is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to what we want to. 
  • Examples:
ü Attention, please!
ü  May/can I have your attention, please?
ü  Excuse me!
ü  Look here!
ü  Listen to me, please! ü Waiter?
ü  I’m sorry but,. .
ü  Wow, really?
ü  I’m listening

Gaining Attention

Alhamdulilah yah,, tinggal  1 lgi yg blum d posting,, tpi materinya sehabis ini  -__-“.  Gk ush berlama2 lgi,, ini dia…

Gaining Attention


  • Is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to what we want to. 
  • Examples:
ü Attention, please!
ü  May/can I have your attention, please?
ü  Excuse me!
ü  Look here!
ü  Listen to me, please! ü Waiter?
ü  I’m sorry but,. .
ü  Wow, really?
ü  I’m listening
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Total Tayangan Halaman